Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Get Happy... neeeeeed energy!!

Get Happy Challenge Day2

I snoozed the alarm. I really didn't want to but the sleepy me said "no, it's not time yet". But I was up at 6:10 and that's a mark, start small, stay focused.
So yesterday Melissa decided to try the switch from coffee to tea. I figured I'd try as well. So I made my tea this morning... with cinnamon, I just read about all these crazy benefits of cinnamon. Tea is half the caffeine. I wonder how many I will need. Is tea better than coffee? The stats vary. Caffeine is a much needed drug in my life, it's a natural treatment for ADHD, which I'm convinced I have. Well we will see how I feel after a few days.
Today's focus is natural energy. If I'm cutting coffee, I might need to supplement my energy intake.

  • Bee pollen happens to be the first thing I stumbled upon, that's weird I have never heard that and I can't think for the life of me where I have ever seen bee pollen? Not jumping on that one.
  • Water: This I can do, need to do. I never drink enough, I vow to start now!
  • Afternoon energy snacks: whole grain crackers with low fat cheese or peanut butter on whole grain bread
  • High Fiber, High Carb Breakfast: whole wheat toast or high fib cereal 
Omg this is all making me tired. Time to go run!

OK back... 1.12 mi run. Yay!!
  • Nuts: energy... blah blah
Let's see goal: Remember to buy cat litter and clean the cat box before the day is out. Even better get tiny trash can to scoop litter into daily and do that!

Ugh I don't feel like writing, can you tell by all the choppiness, Sorry :(
Gotta shower and get to work. Feeling good... ish

Here's a good thought:

"Everyday, think as you wake up, ‘today I am fortunate to have woken up, I am alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others, to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings, I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others, I am going to benefit others as much as I can.’ " Dalai Lama 

I thought this appropiate...
Funny Confession Ecard: I'm trying to be awesome today but I'm exhausted from being so freakin' awesome yesterday!


BTW whats's up with the flaming tornado? Is that an environmental first?
Tangey1


*What is the Get Happy Challenge? It is a totally made up challenge between me and my best-ie, Melissa, to motivate each other to get and be happier mommies by Xmas. Each day we will try our darn-est to post a tip, goal and thought of the day, and each night we will post how our day was. We will share ideas and words of encouragement along the way as our Xmas gift to each other. Feel free to join our challenge. The more the merrier =HAPPIER!
also see Melissa at http://thehomemomager.blogspot.com/
At the very least comment to help us along. *

No comments:

Post a Comment