Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 1 Recap

Let's see I woke up at about 6:35 and that was me dragging my booty out of bed. I got Lily ready, made (DECAF*&^%) coffee by accident, took Lily to school, came home made REAL coffee. Then I watered my plants, cleaned the patio, and then sat and enjoyed my coffee and started my morning blog. Was feeling off to a good start.
I then ran my goal of 1+ mile. Barely a plus, but a plus no less. And maybe it was a little of a run/walk but still a mile+! Yay! Remember start small, stay focused...
I then got to relax a bit more. I practiced my pretending to be asleep and waking up to the alarm. And then I got ready and went to work.
Work was just work today. I have started to like closing because if I get up to take Lily to school I have all this extra time to clean, blog, run (or run/walk LOL), drink my coffee and just enjoy myself :)
PS I think I am getting a promotion tomorrow!!
Oh and after work I went to see some friends bowl. I so love bowling but I just wasn't up for it tonight. I need to get on it though, I'm out of practice.

Here are some articles I enjoyed today on learning to wake up in the morning:
How to Get Up Right Away When Your Alarm Goes Off
17 Ways to Wake Up Feeling Fresh in the Morning
10 Benefits of Rising Early, and How to Do It

So how do I feel?
- Really tired!


Unrelated...
I love LOVE! Aren't these stinking cute... They make me want to be in love again :(
Hug Salt and Pepper Shakers

Also unrelated but HAHAHAHAHAHA
Funny Workplace Ecard: Well, that's it... I knew this would happen. I have officially run out of shits to give.

But this made me smile and smiling makes me happy :)

Ok I guess I'm going to do some more alarm practice. The fact that I really don't want to, tells me it's a good time to practice. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment