Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Light Therapy?? Gluten? Something's working...

Day 22 Get Happy Challenge

Today is the first day I can honestly say was a good day!

So far I have already run twice this week. It's Tuesday :)
I've avoided gluten and dairy and coffee and...
I woke up feeling really good this morning, I'm not saying great, but good is a good start. I even took Kiddo to school and realized I didn't even make tea. So I got out of the house without any caffeine. Woohoo!

So what's different or what's working? Is it cutting gluten? dairy? Is it waking up by light? I'm really not sure but I will keep doing them all if I keep feeling this good.

I worked a trade show today with a new "friend". She's actually a launching a start-up website. I was really interested in the idea and decided to help her in any way I can to get her name out there. ...Red Chair Market Red Chair Market Red Chair Market... Some days I think why did I get myself into this. I'm not making any money and I need a day off. I never get a day off because I just keep offering to work for people. But today was really fun. And when it comes down to it, I really enjoy hanging out with her and I still think her idea is great and I could really learn a lot from her and networking is always great at an event like that. Check out her website Red Chair Market. Our final break down for the day is "it's Craigslist for furniture but better".That was shortened from all our millions of tries at various blah-blahing.

So I am involved in two start-ups hopefully one will make me lots of money some day!

My dog...
This made me laugh today so I shared! Ahahahahaha

*What is the Get Happy Challenge? It is a totally made up challenge between me and my best-ie, Melissa, to motivate each other to get and be happier mommies by Xmas. Each day we will try our darn-est to post a tip, goal and thought of the day, and each night we will post how our day was. We will share ideas and words of encouragement along the way as our Xmas gift to each other. Feel free to join our challenge. The more the merrier =HAPPIER! also see Melissa at The Home Momager*

No comments:

Post a Comment