Monday, July 18, 2011

A much needed day off with my girl!

"Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time."
John Lubbock

I have been working my little hinny off lately. Must make money, must make money! I am a sucker for picking up shifts and can never tell people no, so I over worked myself last week (and the week before that and the week before that) and now I am taking the day off. I kept my girl home from school. Our plans are to eat pancakes and go swimming! I am looking forward to spending time with my baby:)

"A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend."
Author Unknown

She is my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment