Tuesday, September 6, 2011

No motivation to write... feeling bad... forgive me

"When you forgive, you in no way change the past 
- but you sure do change the future."
-Bernard Meltzer 

Gosh, I can think of several relationships I could use this advice for. 
Friends. Co-workers. Family.
I bet we could all take time each day to forgive one person for something in the past. Just let it go! Now you have one less stress, one less worry. It feels a lot better to like people, and remember we all have our baggage and just plain rotten days. 
I think I am going to try that for starts. But...

The hard part is to ask for forgiveness. I think we can all admit to having done some crazy, impulsive and incredibly stupid things in our pasts. Yes I have! But when I realize what a total *** I was, I feel terrible. All I can do is pick myself up and say, "Lesson learned. Don't do that again!" And hope with all my might, that whoever involved will forgive me, and I will get a second chance to redeem my sanity.

So I am asking you now, please forgive me!



No comments:

Post a Comment