Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Goal #1... Feel beautiful!

I did something this year that I can't believe I have never done. I did portraits with my daughter. We got all girlie-fied in our evening dresses, hopped in the car and headed to the mall.

First, We had to see Santa and what a fabulous Santa he was. I was really impressed! And my daughter, what a natural as you will continue to see in the following photos.


So, I felt kinda silly so dressed up at the mall but I am sure everyone knew why we where there. Next on to the portrait studio. At first my daughter actually acted shy... HAHA, my kid shy... that's seems crazy! But she got into it real quick.



My Fav!


So when all is said and done... we get all our pictures done and I get to select my fav 5 from about 24. I realized that I hadn't felt that beautiful in a long time. Now standing next to the most beautiful girl in the world did help!


[gallery]

I must admit, I have a pretty amazing man behind me, telling me I am beautiful everyday. Sometimes it is just so hard to believe, but I am thankful he continues to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment