Monday, December 20, 2010

Get Re-motivated...but HOW?



Geez, it's been how long since I posted...

I don't even really want to think about it. Life just passes us by and it's about time I sat back down and got mine in order. Blogging is something I started this year with real enthusiasm. Then like a lot of things in my life I wrote a few posts then got distracted with other things.



It's been a crazy year. A lot of learning has happened, well because a lot of not so good things have happened. I can only remind myself that it is not just me, everybody has their problems. Right? So I need to get back up, get RE-Motivated. So, HOW?



Taking suggestions, please!

I have considered going back to school, but for what? I want to do everything so hard to narrow it down. And do I really want more school loans to pay back? Yuk!

I have considered joining a gym, doing some kick-boxing... but when do you find the time.

I have taken up bowling... that's filled in some holes, but it's not really gonna take me anywhere. Doubt I will be the next Clara Guerrero, GO! Clara :) (my bowling coach, hehe)

Thought about a life coach, but what is that really... probably a bunch of con-artists. oops! no offense to all the life coaches out there

Wiki says: "Motivation is the driving force which causes us to achieve goals."

So maybe first I need to set a few goals.... hum! Gonna have to think on that.



Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment