Thursday, January 13, 2011

Anne Taintor vs. Trash Talk by Annie

Watch out Anne.... Annie is moving in on your scene.

I have been an Anne Taintor fan since a friend gave me a planner filled with her hilarious vintage art. But now for the first time today I was introduced to Trash Talk by Annie. They are so similar that I actually had to do some googling (new word for research) to make sure they were not the same person. Here are some sampling of both there art.

Anne Taintor work:

click logo for website link













Now, sorry Anne I am a big fan but Annie might have you beat. I am telling you I laughed so hard I cried today reading the Trash Talk by Annie catalog. It made my day!

Trash Talk by Annie work:

click logo for website link











Both HI-larious!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment